SCHEDULE A DEMO
Experience the Virtual Classroom by Boxlight
In these virtual classes, Aleasha Stevens creates meaningful interactive presentations rooted in her years of EdTech and classroom experience. Presentations developed specifically for educators and are built to meet your needs and interests. No more sitting through endless slide presentations where only 25% applies to you. Ask questions and learn how our solutions can be used in real-classroom scenarios.
We have outlined a few examples of what topics can be covered during a virtual classroom experience. When you are registering, let us know what topics you are interested in and we will make sure to cover them.
Boxlight offers a range of products that facilitate whole-class instruction—a key aspect of the modern classroom. Many students grasp new ideas more quickly through whole-group learning, especially if materials are interactive and engaging. Learn more about how Boxlight whole-class learning solutions can capture students’ attention and drive participation through this customized presentation.
Get Connected, Stay Connected
Schedule and attend a Virtual Classroom Experience in March and become a part of the Connected Community. Becoming an active member of our community means you receive MimioConnect, blended learning platform, plus professional development at no cost. We look forward to being your partner in Education.
Attend and participate in a custom demonstration in the month of March, and grant access to the MimioConnect Connected Community.
Giveaway Terms and Agreements
- The demonstration facilitated within the Boxlight Virtual Classroom must be scheduled and attended during the month of March, 2021.
- The virtual demonstration must include a minimum of 4 school staff members, including an Administrator or Technology Coordinator from the same school (Same School is defined as same physical address).
- Connected Community provides access to the MimioConnect learning platform for the entire school (up to 30 classrooms) for the duration of the product (or 5 years, whichever occurs first).
- Connected Community includes 6 Professional Development courses hosted through the Virtual Classroom Experience (TBA April 2021) or 6 self-paced courses via the MimioConnect platform.
- Educator/School agrees to providing feedback, images, testimonials, blog contributions and/or case study content a minimum of two times per calendar year, for use in Boxlight marketing, brand awareness, and product improvements.
- A maximum of 30 schools, or one registration per day will be selected for the program.
Inclusion in the Connected Community can be changed or cancelled by Boxlight at any time, and if MimioConnect is not being used, or agreement of the terms are not met.
License keys, hosted professional development schedule, and official notification will be announced by April 16, 2021.
Boxlight reserves the right to change the terms of the promotion at any time.
Just Getting to Know Boxlight?
Reserve Your Seat for a Live Webinar Today.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts—it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.