How much data can be stored while using the device in stand-alone mode before I have to download the data to a computer?
The Mimio Xi can hold approximately 8–10 hours of meeting notes, depending on how much has been written in that time period. The memory LED will change color to indicate when the memory is filling up. The indicator colors are as follows:
- Not lit indicates the memory is empty.
- Solid green indicates that memory is less than 80% full.
- Yellow indicates that memory is between 80% and 90% full.
- Flashing yellow indicates memory is greater than 90% full.
- Audio warning indicates memory is greater than 99% full.
- Flashing green indicates that the data is downloading from the Mimio Xi to the PC.
NOTE: An audio tone from the Mimio Xi bar will indicate when the memory moves from one of these stages to the next.