- Complete an environmental test. Click here for instructions.
- Touch a Mimio stylus pen about an inch in front of the top ultrasound sensor on the Mimio device (this looks like a small silver circle on the side of the Mimio device). When touching down the pen, verify if the pen indicator LED on the Mimio device turns green.
- Do the same for the bottom ultrasound sensor.
- If the pen indicator LED on the Mimio device does not turn green when each test is performed, there is a dead ultrasound sensor which requires warranty service. NOTE: A dead or weak ultrasound sensor can only detect a stylus pen when positioned directly in front of it.
- Contact Mimio Technical Support for warranty service instructions.
NOTE: If available, always verify if another Mimio device works in place of the original device.