Quick Learn Recordings
Boxlight Quick Learn sessions provide online professional development for teachers, giving them the skills to successfully integrate technology into their curriculum. All sessions are taught by technology experts and educators and the recordings are compatible with mobile devices—making them even easier to access.
On-Demand Quick Learn video recordings* provide sessions that let you learn on your own, at a time that suits you. These sessions are available on any device with Internet access.
- Choose from the training topics described below.
- Set your own pace.
- All sessions include demonstrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
- At the conclusion of each recording, a Certificate of Completion is available to participants who successfully complete a short assessment. These certificates can be turned in to your state or district for CEUs.
*On-Demand Quick Learn is currently offered in English and Spanish only.
Mimio Interactive Systems
Discover how to begin using Mimio interactive systems in your classroom. Covers the Mimio Interactive Xi and MimioTeach systems.
- Review Mimio interactive systems’ hardware
- Connect and power up your Mimio interactive system
- Use your Mimio interactive system
Mimio Goes Mobile
Learn how to use the MimioMobile™ application to incorporate mobile devices for student collaboration and assessment in your classroom.
- Setting up the MimioMobile application
- Control and Collaboration with the MimioMobile application
- Using MimioVote™ assessment with the MimioMobile application
Discover how to begin using the MimioCapture™ ink recorder with your Mimio Interactive Xi™ or MimioTeach™ interactive whiteboard. Note: Online assessment and Certificate of Completion are not available for this session.
- Review MimioCapture system hardware
- Connect your MimioCapture system
- Use your MimioCapture system
Learn how to use the MimioPad™ wireless pen tablet in your classroom. Note: Online assessment and Certificate of Completion are not available for this session.
- Review MimioPad hardware
- Connect the MimioPad wireless pen tablet
- Use MimioStudio™ Control and Collaborate features
A Tour of MimioStudio
Explore and practice the basics of getting started with MimioStudio classroom software. Includes using the MimioStudio toolbar and menu.
- Access MimioStudio Notebook
- Learn about the MimioStudio Tools toolbar
- Practice using various MimioStudio Tools
Using the MimioStudio Gallery
Explore the MimioStudio Gallery and learn how to use the various features to add content to your lessons.
- Learn the differences between types of files used in the Gallery
- Navigate, search, and modify Gallery files
- Import and export various types of Gallery content
MimioStudio: Adding Content
Prepare engaging, interactive lessons using the ActivityWizard, and learn how to add existing resources.
- Create interactive ActivityWizard exercises
- Add content using copy/paste, screen clipping, and importing
- Incorporate existing files you already use into MimioStudio software
MimioStudio: Formatting I
Employ various lesson formatting techniques to build engaging activities for students on a daily basis.
- Fixed Aspect Ratio and Object Grouping
- Object Ordering and Locking
- Object Transparency and Alignment
MimioStudio: Formatting II
Recognize additional lesson formatting techniques that facilitate interactivity within your lessons.
- Object Cloning and Hyperlinking
- Object Action Settings
- Backgrounds and Templates
MimioStudio: Presenting Lessons
Explore MimioStudio Tools that simplify lesson presentation and enrich the learning experience.
- Reveal and Spotlight Tools
- Calculator and Magnifier Tools
- File Attachment and Screen Annotation
MimioStudio: Extending Lessons
Explore additional MimioStudio Tools and practice various applications of these and other MimioStudio Tools.
- Page Transitions
- Recognize Text and Text Tools
- Mimio Recorder
MimioView: Setup and Support
Discover the skills needed to operate and integrate the MimioView™ document camera effectively in your classroom.
- Review MimioView document camera hardware
- Connect and power up the MimioView camera
- Explore device buttons and software menu buttons
Manage the many features available within the MimioStudio Gradebook to enhance the MimioVote assessment system.
- Gradebook setup—adding classes and students
- Navigate the Gradebook and edit information
- Generate reports and import/export data
MimioVote — Setup
Discover the skills needed to operate and integrate the MimioVote assessment effectively in your classroom.
- Review MimioVote hardware
- Connect the MimioHub™ wireless receiver and power up the MimioVote station
- Explore the MimioVote Toolbar, how to take attendance, and QuickVote
MimioVote — Creating Assessments
Design effective assessments using the MimioVote device and analyze generated student data.
- Use MimioVote templates from the MimioStudio Gallery
- Create questions and activities for use in your classroom
- Generate various data reports for classes and students
Explore the many resources available in the MimioConnect® online teaching community. Learn how to effectively navigate and participate in the website.
- Grand tour of mimioconnect.com
- Search for and download resources for your interactive class
- Share your content with the MimioConnect community