Boxlight Teacher Training Certifications
Certifications are the best way to make sure that teachers have the skills and knowledge needed for successful implementation of technology tools in their classrooms. All Boxlight teacher training certifications are designed in a way that gives teachers an opportunity to practice new skills and learn how to engage students with purpose.
Our Teacher Training Certifications
We provide certifications for MimioStudio™ software, the Labdisc portable STEM lab (an all-in-one K-12 science lab solution), and Microsoft Innovative Educators. There are three levels of certifications, and all are a mix of face-to-face (F2F) and online learning.
Certifies knowledge of the core skills needed to use Boxlight solutions comfortably and confidently in a K-12 classroom.
- Time: About 6 hours
- Audience: Teachers who want an introduction to enhancing the learning environment with Boxlight solutions.
- Navigation and Basic Tools
- Adding and Saving Content
- Basic Formatting
- Using Pre-Existing Materials
Certifies a strong knowledge of Boxlight solutions and their various implementations in the classroom.
- Time: About 14 hours
- Audience: Teachers who are Certified MimioStudio Educators and are interested in learning more about using the full line of Boxlight solutions in their classrooms.
- Advanced Formatting
- Gallery Customization
- Additional Tools
- MimioMobile™ and Gradebook
Certifies readiness to provide high-quality, engaging, and interactive training to teachers on Boxlight solutions.
- Time: About 18 hours
- Audience: Teachers who have already been using MimioStudio software successfully in their classrooms, are Certified MimioStudio Experts, and interested in training other educators.
- Developing and Delivering Engaging Workshops to Adult Learners
- Adapting Materials to Increase Relevance
- Pre- and Post-Session Follow-Ups
- Facilitating Large Group, Small Group, PLCs, and Individual Sessions
- Collaboration Tools and Techniques
Certifies readiness to provide high-quality, engaging, and interactive training to teachers on Labdisc solutions.
- Time: About 10 hours
- Audience: Teachers who are interested in providing training on the Labdisc portable STEM lab to other educators.
- Exploring all features of the Labdisc series
- Learning principles of high-quality training for Labdisc
- Adapting materials to increase relevance
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
Certifies educators on Microsoft Office 365 tools to empower students to achieve more.
- Time: 8 hours
- Audience: Teachers who are interested in learning more about Microsoft’s latest tools and resources.
- Immersive deep dive into such tools as OneNote, Teams, Forms, and Sway
- Maximizing use of Windows 10
|CERTIFICATIONS||Online Self-Paced||Online Instructor-Led||Blended||Face to Face|
|E2 (Educator and Expert)||O|
Summer MimioStudio Educator
Earn your MimioStudio educator-level certification from
the comfort of your couch in our self-paced course. For
a limited time, we are offering this certification at 50%
off the regular price. That means you can earn six CEU
hours for only $75!
Unmatched Instructors and Resources
All online courses include a variety of high-quality training materials such as videos, activities, quizzes, and example lessons. In the case of instructor-led online courses, the participants stay in regular contact with the course instructor, get valuable feedback, and are given suggestions for further skills and lesson development. We use an online learning platform for these courses, but there is an opportunity for customization through one of our preferred educational solutions (Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams) for programs on a larger scale.
Face-to-face certification workshops are hands-on, interactive sessions where teachers can learn how to use MimioStudio classroom software, get inspired by the instructor and other participants, and work on specific materials that can be used in their classrooms.
Contact Us Today
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you help your teachers reach their learning goals—effectively and efficiently.
Transforming Learning in the Classroom
Join our on-demand webinars hosted by experts and leaders in the field of education
and technology. All of our presenters are involved with schools every day and making an impact, and they will be
sharing their insights into creating successful learning environments. Real insights from real leaders.