NEW ProColor touch table
Touch technology and cooperative learning are brought to life with the immersive experience of our 4K resolution touch table.
Collaborative learning and assessment in an adjustable, UHD touch-enabled table
The ProColor touch screen table allows multiple students to work together for cooperative learning as teachers assist and guide to gain a better understanding of students’ comprehension. With the included MimioMobile™ Team application, students can work on interactive lessons and perform assessments. What’s more, the height-adjustable table makes learning accessible to all students.
- MimioMobile Team* included FREE with the ProColor touch table, extending the power of your MimioStudio™ classroom software.
- Up to 12 touch-points, allowing students to move, zoom, rotate, and draw in interactive activities with precision and ease.
- Classroom-rugged with spill-resistant, anti-glare glass and touch technology that eliminates interference from sleeves and arms.
- Height is adjustable (29 in. to 36 in.) to accommodate multiple chairs or students of various heights and needs.
- Can be used as a stand-alone system with the included plug-in i5 Windows PC with Wi-Fi.
* To use MimioMobile Team, a MimioStudio software license is required to be active and running on the classroom computer.
Includes our classroom software—so easy to use and engaging, your teachers will use it every day.
With MimioMobile Team, students can work on individual MimioStudio activities on the touch table and teachers can share any combination of the students’ work on the front-of-the-class display. Students get greater collaborative and cooperative learning, and teachers can perform real-time assessment for a more in-depth understanding of their students’ comprehension.
Imagine what the classroom can be!
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts—it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.