Mounts, Carts, and WhiteBoard Wings
Complete your interactive whole-class solutions with these accessories.
We can help you complete your interactive classroom.
Our mounts and carts keep your interactive technology secure and in reach for every student and every classroom. We offer a wide range of mounts and carts with motorized, non-motorized, and tiltable options, so you can make sure that every student can collaborate with ease and comfort. Lockable WhiteBoard Wings allow your flat panel display to become a dry erase collaborative center while you use it. Close them and you have a complete dry erase board that locks to protect your flat panel.
- Flat panel wall mounts and whiteboard/projector combinations are adjustable, to create the optimal viewing angle. Available options can be raised and lowered, so every student can participate in learning.
- Flat panel carts make it easy to move your flat panel displays or whiteboard/projector setups from classroom to classroom, stretching your budget.
- Overhead projector mounts for ceiling and wall accommodate almost any projector.
- DeskBoard stand allows you to use your projector as a front-of-the-room solution or as a desktop or screen interactive area.
- Dry erase locking wings are sized for most interactive flat panels. Can be used open or closed as a collaborative whiteboard surface. Two locking positions and included locks make it worry-free.
Check out our online educator community. Search our extensive library of lessons, activities, and graphics, or share your own favorites with others.
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own group for sharing files and ideas. Get answers to your questions from edtech experts, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.
Our Mounts, Carts, and WhiteBoard Wings
We have a wide-range range of accessories to fit your classroom setup.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.