MimioMobile collaboration application
Use your classroom devices for collaborative and one-to-one learning – simply and easily.
Collaborative Learning. Formative Assessment. Easy Setup.
Our classroom software and school app facilitate collaboration and help students build their knowledge across all curricular areas. Whether it’s two students working together or many more, collaboration helps students develop communication and critical thinking skills. These skills are essential for their future success.
- Teachers can share any combination of the students’ work on the front-of-the-class display, creating greater collaborative and cooperative learning, and gaining more in-depth understanding of the students’ comprehension.
- The MimioMobile™ app is compatible with Apple and Android phones and tablets, as well as any device with a supported Web browser – including Chromebooks, Windows and Mac laptops, Windows Surface tablets, and more.
- The MimioMobile school app connects in just seconds to the teacher’s MimioStudio™ software – no need to remember IP addresses or complicated logins.
- Purchase just one annual license for the teacher and download the app to every student mobile device in the classroom.
- The app performs summative and formative assessment, giving teachers a deeper understanding of what students are learning and what needs more practice.
Our MimioStudio classroom software – so easy to use and engaging, your teachers will use it every day.
The MimioMobile collaboration app is the perfect addition to our dynamic MimioStudio classroom software. It connects all the MimioClassroom™ products, so using other tools, from the document camera to the pen tablet, is quick and easy. MimioStudio software allows educators to create interactive lessons and collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment
Imagine what the classroom can be!
The Freedom to Learn and Teach from Anywhere in the Room
With the MimioMobile app, any device can share, present, and control the front-of-the-room display. The teacher can take back control at any time. And the teacher can move freely around the classroom to help individual students and manage the class more effectively.
Huntington Beach City School District: Preparing Students to Be Ready for Tomorrow’s Workforce
California school district (HBCSD) works with Boxlight to transform its classrooms into 21st century learning environments where students are productive, engaged, creative, and ready to succeed in the modern-day workforce.
Check out our online educator community. Search our extensive library of lessons, activities, and graphics, or share your own favorites with others.
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own group for sharing files and ideas. Get answers to your questions from edtech experts, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
The MimioMobile collaboration app is an award-winning solution that increases engagement and learning.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.