MimioConnect, a Blended Learning Platform
Create Continuous and Seamless Learning Experiences from Anywhere
MimioConnect® combines innovative lesson building and instructional tools to create an active learning environment. Teachers and students can connect from anywhere making this a perfect solution for distance, flipped or blended learning environments. Lessons can be presented to a group of students or assigned for individual, self-paced learning. Our goal is to help you maintain continuity throughout all learning environments. Let’s work together to create pathways to keep the routes to learning open and consistent without disruption.
A blended learning platform designed for any classroom technology and any teaching style.
Engage students, enrich lessons, and enhance the learning process, both in and outside of the classroom. Our solution augments instruction, making it easier for teachers to teach, and students to learn.
- Clearly illustrate concepts and draw attention to the important details with whiteboarding tools.
- Improve two-way communication at a distance with video conferencing. Teachers can instantly gauge students’ level of participation and demonstrate concepts.
- Create an active learning environment with your favorite lessons created in PowerPoint®, SMART Notebook, ActivInspire and MimioStudioTM. Add polling and interactive questions like labeling and sorting that allow students to demonstrate understanding.
- Supplement current instruction with lessons developed with critical learning objectives as a foundation.
- Collaborate with students using your existing technology including iPads, Chromebooks, Interactive Projectors and Touch Panels.
Present engaging assessments and collaborative activities from anywhere.
Present lessons as students follow along on their own devices either from home or in the classroom. Create a connected and collaborative experience by allowing students to share their work with the class. Use instant polling to quickly assess student understanding and adjust instruction as needed. Make materials available before and after class, so students show up ready to learn. Deliver self-paced assignments to reinforce skills and concepts, directly following group instruction.
Need insight into finding additional software and technology for your classrooms? Take a look at our comprehensive Guide to Educational Technology in the Classroom to help you select the right technology for your teachers and students.