Lamps for Life
Never buy another projector bulb – for the life of your projector.
One low price equals a lifetime of lamps.
It’s the variable that can blow a budget: the cost of replacing blown, burned-out bulbs. With Lamps for Life and Lamps for Life+, you pay a one-time fee that registers your Boxlight projector into the program.
- Simple, hassle-free replacement, so interruptions to learning aren’t an issue.
- Our Lamps for Life+ program is $199.00 for education users, $399.00 for corporate customers, and NO shipping costs.
- Lamps for Life standard plan—simply pay $99 (for education users) and cover your own shipping.
- 24/7 support to handle your request.
Save Money and Time!
What you could spend over the course of 5 years for replacement projector lamps.
|Replacement bulb cost||Lamps For Life+|
|replacement lamp #1||$199||*$199|
|replacement lamp #2||$199||$0|
|replacement lamp #3||$199||$0|
* Figures based on 5-year projector life span with 3 lamp replacements. Average lamp cost based on current retail from various manufacturers.
Check out our online educator community. Search our extensive library of lessons, activities, and graphics, or share your own favorites with others.
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own group for sharing files and ideas. Get answers to your questions from edtech experts, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.