Boxlight Interactive Projectors
Create an interactive collaborative space as large as 110 inches! Collaboration has never been so easy.
Collaboration made easy. Collaboration made brilliant.
Deliver engaging instruction and have multiple students work together on large projected lessons—without breaking your budget. Backed by 24/7 support, classroom software, and our online educator community, our projectors are designed for the classroom!*
- Boxlight interactive projectors bring collaborative interactivity to classrooms, with images as large as 110 inches.
- Enroll in our Lamps for Life program and you’ll never have to worry about buying another bulb.
- Pen and touch models available.
- We offer ultra short-throw, short-throw, and standard-throw projectors
- Includes award-winning MimioStudio™ classroom software and the MimioMobile™ app, which together enable collaboration and assessment at the front of room or on almost any device. Comes with three free device connections.
- Up to 4,000 lumens in P12 model, for super-bright images and lessons that come to life.
* multi-touch capability is Windows only.
Includes our classroom software – so easy to use and engaging, your teachers will use it every day.
The P12 and P9 interactive projectors include the dynamic MimioStudio classroom software. It connects all the MimioClassroom™ products, so using other tools, from the document camera to the pen tablet, is quick and easy. MimioStudio software allows educators to create interactive lessons and collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment. Take learning even further with our MimioMobile™ app, which allows group learning and collaboration on almost any device.
Imagine what the classroom can be!
We have a wide selection of guides and tip sheets to help you get up and running with your interactive projector in no time.
Never buy another bulb with Lamps for Life
The replacement cost of burned-out bulbs can blow a budget fast. With Lamps for Life, one low price equals a lifetime of lamps – you’ll always have a bright bulb! A one-time fee registers your Boxlight projector into the program, for as long as you own it.
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.