Looking for answers? Try searching through our FAQ library or browsing the categories below.
What Can I Help You With?
How can I change the orientation (rotation) of a PDF file after I have inserted it inside MimioStudio Notebook?
There is no way to directly change the orientation of a PDF from inside MimioStudio Notebook—you will need to change the orientation of the PDF prior to inserting it. If you have imported the PDF into Studio Notebook already and no longer have access to the original PDF file, try the following:
- Save the imported PDF page in Mimio Notebook as a JPG (image) file. Save with the original orientation, size, and resolution.
- Drag the saved JPG file into a Gallery directory as an image.
- Drag the image file from the Gallery onto a Notebook page. Select the image and use the rotate handle to rotate the image to desired orientation.
- Right-click on the image and drag it to the Gallery directory and select Insert as Template.
- Right-click on the image in the Templates Gallery directory and select Properties. Use the pull-down menu to select Stretch.
- Drag the correctly oriented image onto any Notebook page as a template.
When importing certain PDF files into MimioStudio, they do not display correctly. How do I fix this?
If you are having issues with an inserted PDF, the “Enable Protected Mode at Startup” option may need to be disabled in Adobe Reader.
- Launch Adobe Reader and select Edit > Preferences.
- Select General for Adobe Reader X or Security (Enhanced) for Adobe Reader XI from the left navigation pane.
- Under application startup, uncheck the “Enable Protected Mode at Startup” checkbox.
If that this still doesn’t resolve the issue, go to the following path:
Start Menu > Printers and Faxes
Right click on Mimio Print Capture and select Printer Properties.
Go to the “Advanced” tab and disable the “Enable advanced printing features” option and click on “Apply.”