Looking for answers? Try searching through our FAQ library or browsing the categories below.
What Can I Help You With?
- Enter System Preferences.
- Prior to the projector VGA cable connecting to the Mac, you will see a display window similar to the figure below:
- While you are still in the Display menu and the VGA cable is connected from the PC to the projector, you will see a display similar to the figure below:
- Check under the Color tab to see which display profile is selected.
- Try selecting MIPRO, which is the projector.
- If you cycle down, you may have a selection available for VGA.
- After selecting MIPRO or VGA from the list, check the projector menu under Interactive to see if this will allow the IR camera to be selected.