Looking for answers? Try searching through our FAQ library or browsing the categories below.
What Can I Help You With?
- Supports class lists.
- Supports the ability to import/export class lists from other vendors.
- Provides integrated attendance support.
- Lets you import/export results.
- Lets you manually edit results.
- Lets you sort by class/student/test.
- Supports student, subject, and test information.
You can import standard assessments into MimioStudio Notebook for use with the MimioVote system. Only files that have been exported from ExamView as Blackboard (6.0-7.0) format can be imported into Notebook.
You can archive old classes by exporting them to a MimioStudio Gradebook Archive (MVA) file. You can export all of your classes to a single file, or you can export each class to a separate file.
Save the class list as either CSV or TXT and import it into Gradebook. Column headers must match those that are within Gradebook.
I am trying to import a student list into Gradebook and am getting an “Invalid File” import error message.
You can import students from a Unicode text file (TXT) or a comma-separated value file (CSV). Each student must have at least a first or last name assigned to them in order to be imported. Whether or not we use all the columns, the header must contain all of the fields.
The following fields are supported for importing into Gradebook:
Each student that you add to a class is automatically assigned a MimioVote unit number.
To import a class list.
- In Gradebook, display the class you want to import the student list into.
- From the File menu, choose Import, and then choose Students. The Open dialog box appears.
- Navigate to and select the file you want to import, and then click Open. The list of students is imported and displayed in the Gradebook.