Looking for answers? Try searching through our FAQ library or browsing the categories below.
MimioStudio Software | MimioTeach | Mimio Xi / Interactive | MimioVote | MimioCapture | MimioProjector | MimioView | MimioMobile | MimioPad | Mimio Ink Capture kit | MimioBoard | MimioBoard Touch | MimioClassroom System | MimioDisplay | MimioHub | Gallery | MimioConnect | ProColor Display | Cables
What Can I Help You With?
- Make sure all sensors on the Mimio device have a clear line of sight to the writing surface and pens.
- The infrared sensor (IR) is the black semicircle protruding from the side of the bar.
- Two ultrasound sensors (US) are on the side of the Mimio device at the top and bottom of the bar. They appear as small silver circles.
- Make sure nothing is blocking these three sensors.
- Make sure the Mimio device is facing the proper direction. The Mimio bar should have the infrared and ultrasound sensors facing towards the writing surface.
- Enter the calibration screen.
- Three options:
- Touch the interactive stylus pen to the writing surface and it will bring up the calibration screen (first time only).
- Push the bottom of the five buttons (for Xi) and top botton (for Teach) on the Mimio device until the calibration screen appears.
- Open Mimio Notebook and select Tools > Settings > Interactive > Calibrate for Windows, or select Notebook > Preferences > Interactive > Calibrate for Mac.
- Using the Mimio Interactive mouse, press on the center of each of the nine calibrations points that appear on the projected image on the writing surface.
- Once completed, your Mimio device is now ready to use in Interactive Mode.
- Three options:
NOTE: You can save your calibration by opening Mimio Notebook and selecting Tools > Settings > Interactive from the pull down menus and check the Use previous calibration option.