Looking for answers? Try searching through our FAQ library or browsing the categories below.
MimioStudio Software | MimioTeach | Mimio Xi / Interactive | MimioVote | MimioCapture | MimioProjector | MimioView | MimioMobile | MimioPad | Mimio Ink Capture kit | MimioBoard | MimioBoard Touch | MimioClassroom System | MimioDisplay | MimioHub | Gallery | MimioConnect | ProColor Display | Cables
What Can I Help You With?
- Verify Mimio Studio 11 or above is installed.
- Verify the wireless USB receiver is connected to your PC’s USB port.
- Press and hold the power LED button on the MimioVote charging station until it begins to blink (approximately 20 seconds).
- Open Mimio Notebook.
- Select the Tools menu, then select Settings.
- Select Classroom Devices. The MimioVote should show as Available under the Status column.
- Select MimioVote from the list and then select the Connect button. The MimioVote status should change to Connected.