Join the Boxlight Team
Our success starts with our employees. Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do is based on the people we hire—we believe we are all partners in Boxlight’s mission and success. We aim to improve learning and engagement in classrooms by developing the products educators need to help them enhance student outcomes and build essential skills. We seek to create a work environment that is fun, full of enthusiasm, and comfortable. We recognize that the right people work best in a great environment where they can freely share their ideas and talents. Your success is our success!
Thank You for Your Interest in Boxlight
Boxlight’s mission is to be the leader of innovative and effective educational technology solutions. We aim to improve learning and engagement in classrooms, and to help educators enhance student outcomes and build essential skills, by developing the products they need. We accomplish all of this while maintaining our unique culture that creates a sense of family and community. When you’re here, you’re family.
Human Resources Manager
Full-Time – Lawrenceville, GA
The Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures companywide.
• Conduct semi-monthly trainings for managers and employees
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Implement and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration, semi-monthly payroll processing.
• Approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
• Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
• Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and five years of human resource experience, or ten plus years of experience in the HR field.
• SPHR/PHR preferred but not required.
• International and multistate HR experience is required.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org