Join the Boxlight Team
Our success starts with our employees. Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do is based on the people we hire—we believe we are all partners in Boxlight’s mission and success. We aim to improve learning and engagement in classrooms by developing the products educators need to help them enhance student outcomes and build essential skills. We seek to create a work environment that is fun, full of enthusiasm, and comfortable. We recognize that the right people work best in a great environment where they can freely share their ideas and talents. Your success is our success!
Thank You for Your Interest in Boxlight
Boxlight’s mission is to be the leader of innovative and effective educational technology solutions. We aim to improve learning and engagement in classrooms, and to help educators enhance student outcomes and build essential skills, by developing the products they need. We accomplish all of this while maintaining our unique culture that creates a sense of family and community. When you’re here, you’re family.
We do not currently have any job openings, but we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Full-Time – Lawrenceville, GA
This position oversees logistics, warehousing personnel and ensures Boxlight meets its high delivery standards and warehousing needs. This position will strive to create a positive and productive work environment for the company employees and ensure accurate control of inventories. This position will aim to achieve the reducing of scrap materials and maintaining efficient processes and standards. This position will manage and supervise the warehouse operations as well as manage all third-party logistics partners. This includes planning, organizing and controlling all activities to ensure the integrity of the inventory through the implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct supervision of Atlanta warehouses and the warehouse department staff
- Oversee all warehouse functions including shipping, receiving, inventory counts and quality control
- Negotiate shipping rates with carriers and evaluate additional cost-savings related to shipments
- Monitor daily shipping and receiving for accuracy and create reporting/summaries
- Coordinate shipments and efficiency of Boxlight’s third-party warehouse partners
- Ensure safety and security of the warehouse and its staff
- Ensure readiness of Boxlight transport fleet
- Document staff performance and work with individuals to achieve desired results
- Keep current with warehouse technology
- Set shipping rates for sales
- Create inbound and outbound international paperwork
- Document Procedures
- Interface with all departments
- Solve problems with warehouse functions as they arise
- Maintain applicable mandatory personnel certifications
Skills, Education and Experience
- Managerial and supervisory experience
- College Graduate Preferred 5 plus years’ warehouse experience required including knowledge of logistics and distribution
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning system
- Walking to and from offices
- Ability to travel including internationally when needed
- Ability to occasionally work in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Clean driving record
This position spends time in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters, and tape dispensers.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org