Collaboration is quickly becoming the new norm in schools, to help students develop and demonstrate critical thinking and teamwork skills. Studies show that collaborative learning teams develop higher-level thinking and retain information longer than students working individually. That is especially true when collaborative learning follows new concepts taught in whole-class instruction. Collaborative and cooperative learning brings a deeper understanding of content, increased overall achievement, higher motivation, improved confidence, and teamwork skills.
Boxlight collaborative solutions help facilitate group learning through interactive displays, tables, boards, and student devices. We provide varied tools to fit your students’ learning styles, helping to teach the collaboration skills so important for success in today’s classroom and beyond.
Our classroom software and app facilitate collaboration and help students build their knowledge across all curricular areas. Whether it’s two students working together or many more, collaboration helps students develop communication and critical thinking skills. These skills are essential for their future success, and align to applicable standards.
- Teachers can show any combination of the students’ work on the front-of-the-class display, creating a greater collaborative and cooperative learning and providing more in-depth understanding of the students’ comprehension.
- The MimioMobile app is compatible with Apple and Android phones and tablets, as well as any device with a supported Web browser– including Chromebooks, Windows and Mac laptops, Windows Surface tablets, and more.
- The MimioMobile app connects in just seconds to the teacher’s MimioStudio software – no need to remember IP addresses or complicated logins.
- Purchase just one annual license for the teacher and download the app to every student mobile device in the classroom.
“With MimioMobile, differentiated instruction has never been easier! As a classroom teacher, I can create a lesson in MimioStudio for various ability levels. My students then collaborate in small groups using their mobile devices to engage in active learning.”
Paul Gigliotti, History Teacher
MimioPad wireless pen tablet
“We love using MimioPad. It allows us to move around the room and monitor students during Mimio lessons without approaching the whiteboard and getting in the visual field of students.”
Michelle Robau, Teacher, Collier County Public Schools
Teachers rejoice! With the MimioPad™ wireless pen tablet you can move freely around the classroom and control your interactive whiteboard from anywhere in the room. Multiple student’s work can be simultaneously viewed on the front of the room display. It’s collaborative learning, from the front row to last.
- Wireless convenience to control any Mimio interactive display from anywhere in the classroom.
- Frees teachers to move about, so they can help individual students and manage the classroom more effectively.
- MimioStudio™ Collaborate feature allows multiple student-controlled MimioPad tablets to work simultaneously on a MimioStudio activity, with the work displayed at the front of the classroom.
ProColor Touch Table
The ProColor Touch Table™ allows multiple students to work together for cooperative learning. The 4K UHD touch table provides a brilliant touch technology display with the included MimioMobile™ Team application, students can work on interactive lessons and perform assessments. What’s more, the height-adjustable table makes learning accessible to all students.
- Up to 12 touch-points, allowing students to move, zoom, rotate, and draw in interactive activities with precision and ease.
- Classroom-rugged with spill-resistant, anti-glare glass and touch technology that eliminates interference from sleeves and arms.
- Height is adjustable (29 in. to 36 in.) to accommodate multiple chairs or students of various heights and needs.
“This brilliant UHD touch table enables students, of various heights or those using wheelchairs to work together and develop teamwork skills while having fun!”
Experience What the Classroom Can Be.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEM-based learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.